Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Stages

Gavon just got into this new stage. When he wants something (like cake, cookies, candy) he'll scream/cry "MORE! MORE!" Last night he wanted more chocolate zucchini bread, and was letting out the most high pitched cry. All of a sudden he stopped and got the most serious quiet look on his face and said, "More!" in a deep gritty demanding voice. It was the funniest and most serious thing I've seen him do. He started laughing at me because I was laughing, then we went for a walk. Oh, new stages.

3 comments:

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Yowsa! That was funny. Glad he's happy and you guys are okay! I've been worried about ya.

Crystal said...

He's going to give you a run for your money! "MORE" and "Give me the car keys" and "Let me stay up Late" and how do you say "No, More" to those adorable eyes!

Angeli said...

Glad you got your Microwave, it really is nice to throw the food in there and not forget you are warming it in a pan on the stove and burn everything huh. I can't wait until he can walk again and no more lifting for you? I am still wishing I was there.