Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not much goin' on

Just kind of an update, Paul is still going to school and working for the National Guard once a month. He's been in for almost 2 1/2 years, only 3 1/2 more to go. He decided for sure that he doesn't want to contract. Paul and I were able to teach the 8-11 year-olds on Sunday. That was a blast. Those kids are awesome! Paul is usually in the library helping out.

I've been training for the Moab 1/2 Marathon coming up on March 8. I'm up to 11 miles on Saturday, the longest I've been since I've had Shayden. It's been really good to get me to run in the cold weather. The week after that Saturday is Paul's spring break, so we'll be down in Monticello for a few days visiting Kit and Lisa.

Shayden is still being the cutest girl ever. She likes to bang her face against soft things like pillows and the couch cushion. Still no teeth yet. She's a squealer and laughs only on occasion.

No comments: