Wednesday, August 6, 2008

For My Hubby

















This post is dedicated to Paul. I love ya mister. Shayden misses you.

Tall lamp: $8
Picture of Christ:$150
Comfy Nursing chair/Daddy recliner: $300
Knowing there's actually 3 people in this picture: Priceless

I wanted to pose all cool for Paul, but Shayden wanted attention. It kinda showed off my figure too, so I thought I'd let the world know. Here's little Jr. after 5 months of growin'. He decided to grow faster when Paul left. Yep. We're expecting a little boy Dec. 10. We tried hard not to post about it so we could make it a big surprise for Kit and Lisa. Now they know so everyone else can know too.

5 comments:

Julie said...

CONGRATS Nike! I'm so excited for you! Any names yet?

Cricket :)

Raychel said...

I really really really like the name Gavin. I think that's what we're goin' for.

Sharon said...

yeah, that belly would be hard to hide for to much longer:) you're looking so cute

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Ah!! You're getting big! You look so dang cute!

Angeli said...

That boy is growing like a weed. Paul will like the picture, because he has a priceless treasure for sure. I always will remind him of that, but he doesn't need reminding. MOM