Saturday, August 16, 2008

Giddy-Up Cowboy

Shay and I have been down in Salt Lake for the past week.  Kami was awesome and let us stay at her house the first 4 days, but it was kinda lonely because we didn't see anyone until Paul and Kam got off work.  The past 2 nights we spent at my parents house with Crystal and Sheila.  We've been busy having a blast...playing with cousins.  Today we went out to lunch with Crystal, Sheila, and Kami at IHOP, and we'll be doing apricots.  Life is going great.  Paul is happy that A.T. is almost over.  They've been working him hard, but things are winding down.  The past few days they've kind of run out of things for them to do.  Yeah for being done!  Tonight we're going to Lynette's to play with them, and then...home.  It'll be nice.  When I came down I brought pretty much everything possible to make it feel like I were at home: the running stroller, Shay's high chair, her toys, a bunch of food so we don't wipe out somebody's supply.  Yeah, our car is completely full.  Paul thinks I'm going to have to leave some of it here because it won't fit, but I'm pretty determined.  I can't live without the running stroller or her high chair.  Home soon....

No comments: