Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged

Lisa just tagged me! Yeah! Here we go:

1. Where was I ten years ago? I was in 8th grade at South Hills Middle School. It was a brand new school and I remember really liking my teachers. That was the year I got my eye hit playing hockey...almost lost it. I also went running for the first time ever with Kami and Kristie. Wow, time flies. Those were the days.

2. What's on my To-Do list today? I actually have my list right here, it says: Clean bathroom, Clean car, turn in application, Call Donnette, organize Shay's clothes/room, Sam's Club, Fix Paul's Gorilla suit.

3. What if I was a Billionaire? Oh, wow. I would probably pay cash for a house, and get some sweet couches, and a dresser for our bedroom...I might actually buy that without being a billionaire because I don't like just using a plastic shelf...I'd probably buy a whole matching bedroom set. I'd also go grocery shopping for fruit and veggies and maybe some candy. That's what I'm craving right now.

4. Places I have lived? Riverton, Rexburg, Provo, Logan, and a little bit of Panguitch...just a summer.

5. I tag? Lynette and my mom

No comments: