Thursday, February 5, 2009

Almost a Move

Paul and I have moved so much the past 2 years...it's been crazy. We are planning on moving into a new house/duplex in Logan by June 1. Hopefully this will be the last move and the next few years. Moving is so crazy! We had been on a waiting list to live in that area for about a year, but a unit finally came open for us. Of all things, it was the one right next door to Ryan and Bridget. Crazy, huh? We ended up having to pass on that one, though because we would have had to move ASAP and we are still under contract where we live now and didn't want to be in a tight spot if we couldn't find someone to sell it to. Another one is opening on June 1, right when our contract is over here, so we jumped on that one. We'll be about a mile or 2 away from Ryan. Paul was pretty sad, because he wanted to move now, but it will be better when he doesn't have to worry about school and work and a move. We're both real excited about the move, though. I was sad at first because the area where we live now is amazing. Great neighbors, I can run to the post office, bank, or store without driving a car. It will be sad to leave, but at the same time rent is cheaper for a nicer 3 bedroom duplex. I feel like I would still be able to do any or all the good things I'm able to work on here now. Life goes on and there's good people where ever you go. So we went from almost moving tomorrow right next to Ryan and Bridget, to moving in 4 months. We change our minds way too much. It keeps life exciting I guess.

2 comments:

Angeli said...

Shayden does what she does in a deliberate way. She put glasses on Dad 3 times and then took them off again during the movie. She is a doll. Love the move idea. I will be sad for you to leave your ward too.

Lisa said...

We'll be saddest. :( But I'm glad you'll still be in Logan, and I think that the Springs will be a very good location, as well as giving you a little more elbow room. We'll be there to help!