Thursday, February 26, 2009

On the move again!

Everything finally went through. We received all the paper work back and we found someone to move into our apartment. We will be moving into a house! It will be nice and comfortable. everything is slightly bigger than our apartment. The kitchen is a bit bigger, the front-room and the bedrooms--plus, we also get a two car garage. This may be home for probably the next two years, three years tops.

We are not excited about the rules, but we understand they are in place to keep this a nice and clean neighborhood. We are only a little nervous because the last time we moved into a place that had a Novel for rules it did not end very happy. It was all a miscommunication really. In comparing the rules though, the house will be a lot easier and to comply with...they don't care if I back into my driveway or store things on the fridge. (Yes, those are just two of a long list of really weird rules we had to live by.

We are really excited, this is going to be a really good thing for the family.

3 comments:

Angeli said...

Hi, I am thinking of you today, I am soo thankful for all of you.

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Congrats girl!

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

HI NIKE!!!

Congratulations on having a little baby boy and your move! I bet it is very exciting!
GUESS WHAT? I am getting married on May 30th and I would LOVE to send you a wedding invitation, can I have your address? you can e-mail it to me at sarahmcf.4@gmail.com
THANKS NIKE!!!

Papaya