Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hot Bod

One of the counselors from Oakcrest when I was a cook back in the day keeps up an awesome blog. Once she had this video from You Tube from a stay at home dad doing workouts with the things you watch...your kids. "People always ask me, they say, 'Dave [or whatever his name was] how did you get such a hot bod?' And I tell them I can't go to the gym all the time. So I'm going to show you with this simple workout video." And then he does this bar lifting with a toddler and curls with a baby. "If you find the weight distracting, like if they're laughing at your or something, just look away." He also did sit ups with a baby and they think it's some type of peek-a-boo game, but really you're in incredible pain...

In my efforts to get a hot bod while being a stay at home mom, I tried it out. Here's me doing sit ups with Gavon. Paul is recording, and Gavon kept looking at the camera and he gets all serious when he does.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So funny! Good work. He is such a cute baby.

*kare* said...

Thats hilarious! He is so cute!