Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shayden's Picture

I got all excited when Shayden showed me this picture. She said it was a spider. It has eyes, a nose, mouth, and lots of legs. How cool! This was the first time she's drawn a picture. It's only been scribbles and circle/lines before now. Way to go Shayden!

Potty training is going good now. I'm less discouraged, and she's been a little more cooperative. Don't read on if you're grossed out by stuff like this.

Some of the things she's said are:

"It's not working." (Hitting the bottom of her back while sitting there.)
"Is it comin'? No, not yet."

One time she tried, and then ran to her room to play with the door closed. I heard her say, "Yuck!" I ran to the door and asked her, "What happend?" She said, "I pooped!"

2 comments:

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

GO SHAYDEN! She's so funny. Well, actually, you are. You silly girl you. :)

Katy said...

Good for her! That is so good for being so little!

Glad to hear potty training is better too! What a funny little girl!