Friday, April 23, 2010

What do You Want For Breatkfast?

I asked Shay what she wanted for breakfast, and she said, "Jelly Beans." Eventually she wanted oatmeal.

Lately she has been loving to play with pencils. She'll pretend they're people, and play "dead man" with them, or have them talk to each other. "Are you Joseph Smith? No, I'm your father. No, You're not my father, you're a girl!" She is pretty excited about the baby in my tummy. She'll say, "Can I hold the baby?" And then pretend to hold and take care of a tiny baby. "Can I see the baby?" I told her the baby has to stay in my tummy until he gets bigger and bigger. "He will come out around Christmas, and then you can hold him." She says she has a baby in her tummy too, and the other day she put a bottle of conditioner up her shirt and had it come out like it was a baby. Gavon doesn't really understand yet.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

She is so cute! She will totally love being a big sister again, and this time I'm sure it will be wonderful, because she actually knows what's going on and will be a big helper I'm sure.

Funny thing, though, I asked Lee what he wanted for breakfast today, and he said "Broccoli!"

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Ha ha ha! That is the cutest thing ever! I just love it! What a little sweetheart!

Angeli said...

I'm excited for her to be 3. So Christmas? Have you been to a Dr. yet?

Crystal said...

I love to hear what comes out of her mouth...Keep it coming Shayden!