Monday, May 3, 2010

Family Garden

Pictures to come of our garden! Grandmother and Grandpa Bob let us use some land by their shed. Hopefully it will be successful. It's been a lot of work, and we have only planted some garlic and peas. It might be a little too late to plant the rest of our spring vegetables. I had swiss chard, lettuce, spinich, carrots, and onions. The ground has to be cold for those to germinate, I think. It's hard to get over there to work. Gavon and Shayden have been good to just play in the gravel and sand. Gavon was so cute. He climbed to the top of a small gravel hill and started laughing like he was the coolest kid in the whole world. Shay and Gavon love to play outside.

Gavon catches on to things so fast. He's started to want to put his dishes in the sink after meals, and if I do something to Shayden, he'll want it too. After church I gave Shay a huge hug and right after, Gavon came up to me with his arms wide open. He gives the best hugs.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

aaaah, we love those kids. They're sure cute. and good luck on the garden!

Angeli said...

He is sure little to understand all of those things. I can't wait to see them. He's growing up too fast. And Shayden. I give you hugs from far away. Happy Mom's Day. You are the best.