Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ashlin Roe Mantz

Shayden loves her new sister.
Made it home.
Just before check out at the hospital. It snowed good and hard the night before we left.
Hanging out in the bouncer
In the middle of the night, it seemed like a great time for a photo shoot.
My toes are sticking out the side. Those hospital socks are so comfy.
She's finally here!
Proud daddy.


This video was soon after we got home Wednesday morning. I wish I had a video of Shayden with Ashlin because she is sooo cute with her. She always wants to be by her, and she says the cutest things. "She is the cutest girl ever!" She's pretty good to be careful. Once Shayden picked her up all by herself off the floor, but I got her in the same second. Gavon loves to help too. When we got home I got the scissors to cut her leg tags off. After they were off, Gavon tried to the same thing. Yikes! He likes to stroke her hair.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Congrats! She is so adorable. I hope you are recovering well. It looks like you have a group of happy and willing little helpers.

Lynette said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! I love how Gavon tries to give her a candy cane. :o)

The Harris Bunch said...

ooo she is so cute so is shayden and gavon (: <3

Savanna said...

So cute! Congrats. I am so glad she's here healthy and so beautiful. Sounds like you had a great labor, considering. :) Hope you guys have a great Christmas!