Friday, December 10, 2010

Pregnancy Stats

Sometimes I forget to write this down, and then years down the road I wonder.

Stats for this pregnancy so far:

36 weeks: Dialated 2 cm, 50% Effaced
Contractions, but no pain.

37 weeks: Dialated 3 cm, 60% Effaced
Contractions that hurt, hard to move.


Shayden is super excited for the baby to come. She is always hugging my tummy and giving her kisses. She says, "I will close my eyes when the baby comes, like this." (I told her she'd have to stay while I had the baby at the hospital, because it would hurt me real bad.) "I can hold her, and rock her really slow. I won't bonk her head." "I can give her a binky. She can suck on it." "She will look so cute!"

1 comment:

Crystal said...

New baby...Ashlin! I hope to see pictures when all is settled down at home. Better yet, come for New Years so we can see in person :)