Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kiddos

Gavon likes to dress up lately, and run around with his shirt off.



We just got him some Cars underwear, but we haven't really had success. I thought he would realize when he was wet, but he really could care less whether he makes it or not. My friend watched him the other morning, and she has a little potty. She said he pooped in it...maybe that's what I'll have to get.
Ashlin likes to hold her hands together, and suck on her fingers. She coos a lot, and is a really good baby when she gets her naps. The kids love her.
While Shayden's at preschool, I'm able to take Ashlin and Gavon running with me. Sometimes Paul can watch them for me. Shayden has been loving Head Start.
The kids like giving her toys. I can't believe she's already 4 months. I'm gonna start her on rice cereal soon.

No comments: