Tuesday, April 26, 2011

St. George Easter

Paul and I went to St. George for Easter weekend! We all had so much fun, and the drive wasn't too bad because we split it up pretty well with breaks in Riverton and Beaver. The best was being around family. Working backwords with pictures, we spent Easter Sunday in Panguitch with my parents. Monday morning we helped my mom feed the lambs before we drove home, and Gavon had so much fun chasing them around. He got kind of tired near the end there, because they are hard to catch.

Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the Tebbs Reunion, but it was very good to see everyone. The kids played at the park, and we all had yummy food. Paul and I also got to go on a special date for our anniversary coming up and ate at a fancy restaurant in Cedar.
Riley and Ashlin were laughing at Gavon pulling faces behind the camera. It's a little blurry, but so cute!

Holly carrying Shayden after we reached the top of the crack.
Hiking up "The Crack" Shayden said, "I can fit, because I'm a little kid." It got a little tight in 2 spots, but we made it up.
Gavon loved the candy the most.
Trisa and Sheila were treckin it even in the hot sun and babies so close to being here. They didn't hike the crack.

Hiking Sugar Loaf.
Ashlin always has her eyes open so big. She likes to smile if she's in the mood too.
The kids had so much fun hiking around.
Family!
Happy girl.
Kami surprised Mom by driving down from Washington. We got her on video seeing Riley in my lap...super happy.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

what a fun post I love all the pictures it looks like your family will have lots of close cousins

SHEFFERS 'R' US said...

Looks like tons of fun!

-Julie