Sunday, March 29, 2009

My New (to me) Felt S25 triathlon bike


This will be my mode of transportation for the summer. I will have to probably buy a head lamp for the morning, I will be riding this puppy at 3:30 a.m. every morning.

I also bought this bike for several other reasons. One is my knee, I hurt it pretty bad playing Basketball about a month ago and it is still really stiff, I will be getting to checked out here soon. Another is that, as much as I hate to say it, I am a little softer around the edges now than from a few years ago. Which is really embarrassing for me to admit. I blame Raychel's cooking, its all her fault...100%.

No, it's not her fault, I am setting the goal (with my knee permitting) to train for a triathlon around a year from now, I still need to pic out a race. I need a goal like that get my sexy body back into better shape.

So with cycling taking half of my training it will help my knee get stronger without the impact of running.

I have already taken this thing for a short little ride and before I knew it I went about 4 miles, I am so stoked.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Way to go, Paul! I hope your cycling adventures go really well. It looks like fun to me.