Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our New House

This is the outside of our house. It's 2 years old, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, one level house. Rent is $127 cheaper then our 2 bedroom apartment, and we have a little pot garden we're going to try to pull off. I'm so excited! Our back yard is the neighborhood park. The other day I was drying stuff off and moms at the park were watching me...little bit weird. Our neighbors are super cool, though. The day we moved in 2 people brought us cookies and that next week one invited us to dinner. Every 2 weeks all the moms in the neighborhood get together and play games. This last week we played Hoopla Cranium...I totally recommend it. It was way fun. We really miss our old ward, but Heavenly Father is watching out for us. Our new ward is really big, and Paul was afraid we would get lost in the crowd, but we've been meeting lots of people and it's been good. I'll try to get a video of the inside of our house soon. We have to drive an extra 10 minutes to get anywhere, but we think it's been worth the move.

4 comments:

Traci said...

Raychel, first of all I found your blog through Lisa's/Debbie's and I couldn't help but comment! (sorry!) Congrats on your new house, that's always so exciting! I'm not going to lie, I'm going to miss your cute family in the ward!! Hope everything with your move has gone well :)

Savanna said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys. I love all your pictures. Looks like you've been busy!

Katy said...

I'm so glad you survived the move and that it all worked out! Your kids sure are getting big!

Angeli said...

I think Paul's bike idea looks really fun. Good luck at 3:30 a.m. Weeeew. Anyway. parenting classes are the best. I should have done them early like you. It will help your kids and you a lot. Your garden sounds good too. I need to get excited about it too.