Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Growing Kids

Shayden eating a popsicle outside; one of her favorite things to do. The other night as I finished nursing Gavon at about 2:30 in the morning I ran into Shayden in the hallway holding all of her stuffed animals. She was wide awake and talking like crazy. "Firework. Bchhoooo. Popsicle outside? Stroller ride? Sun up?" She finally went back to sleep after Paul went to work at 3:30.
Here's Gavon chilling in the hallway.

Yesterday we had watermelon cut into little ginger bread men with our lunch and I started singing, "Hi, my name is Joe. I have a wife and six kids and I work in a button factory...." Shayden kept calling them Joe. "Joe's tired. He's sleeping. Joe's awake!"
Here's Joe. Go go Joe.




Gavon was laughing so hard at Paul opening that folder in front of him. Shayden was like, "Why is that so funny?"



Shay riding her bike.




Shayden with the hiccups. She thought it was so funny.



The other day I saw her put the rubber chicken on our scale. I don't know why that was so funny to me, but it was. "Stand right there chicken." It stayed there for a while.

Shay is learning so much. She can color a circle and a line, and loves to cut and glue.

3 comments:

Maren said...

Oh Raychel!!! Those were adorable pictures and videos. Thanks for the update. They are growing so fast.

Lisa said...

I feel so special like it's "plethora of cute movies day" or something. Thanks for sharing. They are so cute.

Angeli said...

Those are the cutest kids. I'm finally checking them out! Oh. They are just adorable. Alisa's watching too. We are admiring and laughing too.