Friday, July 31, 2009

Kami's Special Day

This post is dedicated to my sista.

Kami has to be one of the most amazing people I've ever met...and she' my sister! Talk about awesome. We would play together all the time growing up and then in high school she would let me tag along with her and her friends in all of their adventures running, hiking, biking, and camping. I don't know what it is about doing stuff with Kami, but it's 100x's more fun when she's around. Just a few of my favorite memories of Kami are:

When we were kids we'd play war late into the night with a flash light when we shared a bedroom. We'd set up cards all across the bed...and we'd play tons of other games.

When we were living in Alta Apartments in Provo one summer I'll never forget leaving to run the Hurricane Half Marathon with her. We ran from our apartment to the car like crazy people yelling, "We're going on vacation!!"

I just had another random memory of her and Alisa and I sleeping in the big room downstairs the Christmas before I married Paul. I came downstairs with everything dark...I thought they were asleep, but as I was saying my prayers, I could hear this crunching noise. When I finished I asked, "What are you guys doing?" And Kami said, "Do you want a peanut butter M&M? It's Christmas Eve! We have to celebrate!" If I remember right, they had licorice too. What can I say? Life is just so exciting, you can barely contain it.

So here's to you Kam. She married amazing guy named Levi Wilson. We'll miss having her live so close, but we're so happy for her.


















































































2 comments:

Angeli said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of you and Kami. You really got some good memories down. Hopefully the memories keep coming as life starts anew. Thanks to you I haven't read for a while, it's good to see your posts.

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Ha ha!! Levi and I are again laughing!! And smiling...and sighing...and getting excited to see you again! Thanks Rank...Thanks!