Thursday, February 18, 2010

Early Head Start



Shayden has been doing Early Head Start for the last year now. She has loved it. It forces me to spend a good hour and a half focusing only on their development. I try to do that anyway on my own, but it's been nice to have supplies that I don't have brought my house to help them learn new things. One activity that our Family Educator brought was sifting some flour. The kids loved it! Gavon loves to scoop and pour.
Gavon just learned to fold his arms for prayer. He's starting to copy everything we do. Shayden surprised me by copying Gavon more that he copies her. He'll do something and she'll be close behind doing it too.
He also likes to stomp his foot. to dance.

Hopefully these videos work.

1 comment:

Angeli said...

That looks so fun. The videos worked great. He is so funny.