Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Past Few Days

Gavon Hanging out on a pillow. Aunt Alisa came over, and they always go crazy when that happens.


Shayden threw a fit two days ago. She wanted to go to Lexie's house. Here's the end of it.



Yesterday was pretty bad. Gavon got a hold of a stick that broke off our drying rack and whacked me on the head really hard just after Shayden pooped and rubbed it all over the carpet, Gavon's crib and blankets and the diaper changing table. It took me 2 hours to scrub the poop off, and I'm going to have to have the carpets cleaned. Head Start asked me to come in in the morning to screen some applications, and it was so pointless. Now I didn't get my laundary done, and I spent the day scrubbing poop. It makes me just want to cry.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day. I despise cleaning poop out of carpets too! The other day Annalisa got her diaper off. It was nasty.

Sarah Titus Jones said...

Oh Raychel! The things mommies have to put up with! I hope your week gets better!

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Sorry Rank...but I am just laughing so hard! That is so funny!!! Ha ha ha ha!! :) The video was so funny! I love it!

Angeli said...

I wish I could give you a break -- so far away, I know you could use some help. I've got a memory or two of that stuff.