Monday, October 6, 2008

Drill--St. George

Paul had Drill this weekend, and I went down to St. George with Kami, Alisa and Ashley for Conference. Fun! St. George is beautiful. We also saw a few finishers of the St. George Marathon just before the first session. Jessica Winters and Lauren Dalton finished in under 3 hours. Wow! Races are so exciting.

We were able to stay at Ashley's uncle's condo time share...super nice...and go on a beautiful bike ride on the temple quarry trail where they got the rock for the temple. Kami made this sweet carrier for Shayden out of shirts.

Shay in Alisa's backpack. She wanted out pretty quick.


Playing on the porch.

Gorgeous view of the temple. Shayden blocked the view just before the picture was taken.

Here's a video from Saturday morning. I didn't know I was recording for a little while.

7 comments:

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Love the picture of her in the backpack! lol! I am glad I came across your site to see what is going on in your life. Esperanza

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

That was fun huh! I'm glad you came!!

Angeli said...

You are so great, I'm glad we got to see you too.

Linds said...

that is such a funny picture in the backpack! haha! so cute!

Katy said...

I'm so glad that you blog! Drop me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite to our blog (we have a privacy setting) willis.katy@gmail.com

Sharon said...

here is the doll (then when you choose the doll, look on the left hand side and there is more info about how to do her, like the dress and how to read the pattern
http://stitch.hellooperator.net/free-patterns/

Here is the basic hat pattern i use
http://crochetpatternsonly.blogspot.com/2007_02_18_archive.html

bridget said...

Shayden in the backpack! Hilarious! I love St George. I'd live there in a heart beat!