Monday, October 20, 2008

Mamma Mia

Shayden causing some trouble and loving it.

About 33 weeks along.

The sister's weekend was so fun! We basically just talked until 2:00 in the morning and laughed really hard. We went shopping on Saturday together and Kam and I got our ears pierced. Crazy, huh. I kind of have mixed feelings about it. I want to be pretty, but I have huge issues with putting a hole in my body. It's just scary. I like low maintenance things: the less you have to do about it the better. Now I have to clean it and worry about infections. I almost fainted when she put the earring in. I'm okay now, though and I can be pretty. It's funny that I'd go through labor and delivery without anything because I hate needles that much, but I'd go and get my ears pierced.

4 comments:

Linds said...

you carry so cute! like a little beach ball in your belly! :)

Sharon said...

you're looking ready for a little boy... WOW you actually got your ears PIERCED?!?!!! you're a brave woman raychel mantz! too bad i wasn't there to distract you:)

Katy said...

Shayden is such a doll! I can't believe how cute you are! I'm so jealous! :) I'm proud of you for getting your ears pierced. Sennika loves it when I wear earrings and keeps begging to get her ears pierced. I tell her she has to ask Daddy & then she always forgets by the time he comes home. :)

Savanna said...

You are so cute. Happy Late birthday! That is cute to do the cupcakes for your age. Shayden is getting cuter everyday. They are such a fun age right now. Oh, and yay for your ears pierced. I didn't pierce mine until I was 17 and I felt like you, but they are fun.