Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birthday Goodness

I forgot to blog about my birthday. Awesome day! I went biking with Alisa up Logan Canyon...so gorgeous with the leaves on the ground, and the beautiful colors. There's something about being outside and up the canyon. I just want to breath it all in. It was so funny, too, because Alisa is hilarious. I was trying to get her amazing bike out of my van (her bike is aweosme!) and I said, "Alis, your bike is so cool." Right as I said that the bike fell out...crash. "Hmmm...it's really strong too." She's so much fun to laugh with. She even let me ride her bike after a while. After our quicky bike ride (I hate to turn around) we went home and had some yummy lentil lasagna, and Brian offered to watch our kids so Paul and I could go do something. I've been saving this passes to the Logan Rec. Center so we went to play some raquet ball...AWESOME! I couldn't have asked for a better 25th birthday. Rock on!!!! Oh...and one of my neighbors took Shayden and Gavon last minute so I could go with Alisa up the canyon. Right when I dropped them off Shayden had a HUGE poopy diaper. Now that is loving dedication right there...changing your neighbor's kid's diaper on her birthday. One of my neighbors also gave me some super yummy soup for lunch. His name is Pond...James Pond. I love my neighborhood!!!

1 comment:

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

You crack me up!!! I wish I would be there! It sounds like the funnest thing in the world!