Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shaydenisms

From the viewpoint of Shayden:

Cat licking paw and leg, "Don't eat your leg Kitty! Watch out for cars! Bye!"
Running with Mom, "We're going to go runnin'! I want to run. I want to push Gavon."
Gavon's sitting right by her, "Where did Gavon go?" Me: "He's sitting right by you." "Whera Gavon go?" Me: "He's playing with that toy sitting right by you." 5 seconds later, "Where Gavon go?"

She's been pretending everything's a baby like my defuser, a bottle of Shampoo, etc. She likes to wear things on her head like a blanket or a strainer. Still no success with potty training. Maybe one day she'll just get it.

Conference has been awesome!

3 comments:

Rory and Melissa Peterson said...

Don't feel bad about the potty training. Nicole's still not trained and she will be 3 on Sat. I'm just too busy and too lazy to do much with it. Now we are finally moved and unpacked maybe I will try again. I keep finding excuses (like trips) to put it off. She was doing really good this summer but then lost it.

I figure when they are really ready they will just do it themselves, right??

Good Luck!!

bridget said...

Potty training. . .at least your trying. Whew! Good luck! Your family picture is really pretty. I haven't looked at your blog forever. I was just missing you guys! I hope things are going well. I guess we'll see you in several weeks.

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Ha! That little girl I tell ya! She's definitely yours!!! A little bundle of pure cute.