Monday, July 14, 2008

Just an update

I don't have any pictures from the past few days, but I wanted to post to let people know what's going on.

We just got back from Paul's drill last night pretty tired from a full weekend. Paul worked really hard in Dugway building a structure for these dumpsters...lots of work. He dropped me off at Oakcrest on Friday night for a big reunion they had. It was good to be around so many awesome people and in such an amazing place, but Shayden and I were super tired. We caught a ride home with Dory and spent some time with family on Saturday. I was able to see Lynette and Jon and talked them into giving me and Shayden lunch and give a place for Shay to take a nap. Those guys are so cool to let me hang out. Thank you! Gerick is such a cute little man walking around.

I also had Paul and my 5-year high school reunion on Saturday. Blast for the past! That was fun to see all these people from high school. 5 years isn't really that long, but it's long enough. It was sad that Paul had to miss it.

Life is great! I'd better go make Paul some lunch.

No comments: