Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ode to Cocoa and Rex

When I was growing up we had a few wiener/doxen poodle mix dogs. The ones I remember most were Cocoa and Rex. When I was little my first word was Ginger, our wiener dog at the time. It would be cool if I could make up a cool poem about them, but I was just running this morning and saw a wiener dog in a nearby neighborhood. I thought I would put a special post just for them.

A while ago Paul and I were running past this same wiener dog and it tried to jump from the top of the curb to the road but got stuck half way because its legs were too short. I thought it was so funny...ah life's funny moments.

2 comments:

Angeli said...

Our weiner dog Bitsy, was your favorite, you cried like your heart would break because she got hit by a car and died. I felt so sad for you then.

Paul and Raychel Mantz said...

Oh, yah. I forgot about Bitsy.