Thursday, July 24, 2008

Parades, Noses and Cool Glasses

Because my last post wasn't very happy I decided to post about happy things for the next week at least.

Things have been going really good, and we've been enjoying the summer. Shayden and I went to the Logan Aquatic Center with Joanna and her kids and saw Curtis Shumway there. It was way fun. We'll definitely go again soon.

Shayden loves glasses. I took these pictures one right after the other.


She's a hottie.

For the 24th Shayden and I ran in the Logan Fun Run 5k. It was so much fun!! I thought I'd have to go pretty slow, but I ended up getting a 22:55 without feeling much fatigue. The people there were so cool AND it was free. How cool can life get?! Cody and Lisa came too and gave me a ride since Paul had to work Home Depot. It was fun to have Lisa's parents and Sara there too. They dressed up in Pioneer clothes...cool!

Shayden loved the parade. And she likes to tap her nose.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those glasses are classic! She is such a cutie!I wish I had a pair like that where did you get them? Isn't so fun that these little kids just come with personalities all their own. it is so fun to see all the cute things they do.

Raychel said...

It's so true they have their own little personalities that just shine through.

I have no idea where I got those glasses. I've had them for years and whip them out whenever I got a good chance...dances, Halloween, family pictures.

Angeli said...

I think Shayden, you are beautiful!