Monday, July 28, 2008

Sheffer Reunion

Shayden and I just got back last night from the Sheffer Reunion. It was a ton of fun! Paul, Shay and I went out on the lake with Kami's tubes and just swam around...kinda muddy. Shayden got really dirty and loved it. The only time I got my camera out though, was when she took a nap. Here she is half way in and out of my parents' tent not looking very tired. She was just having too much fun. Even when I laid her down she would go to one end of the crib and belly flop on the blankets over and over. She's a party animal. Dillon was good and fell asleep in the tent just next to her. There were some lighting storms in the distance pretty much the whole time, but it didn't come over until right as we left. It felt so good to be around everyone and just talk and have fun. I LOVE MY FAMILY! Alisa was nice and let me play horseshoes with her. After a long time we decided to call Alisa the winner when she got the first point. I'm not very good at that game and it was hot. We were both tired. Camping was a blast. Paul left early on Saturday after we played in the water to go camping with Cuyler and Scott for the next few days. I spent the rest of the day and Sunday with Kami and Teri. Teri took me back to Logan with her Sunday night. She was so nice to do that for me. When we were leaving Riverton I was able to see Ashley Ross who just got home from her mission. Sweet! She is one of the most amazing people ever. And, I also got to look at Parker from far far away. He's finally home! Sheila was gone when we were there both times, but I just looked at him from far away. He seemed happy to be there. It was kinda funny when we were leaving. A huge wind storm picked up and a big box blew right onto Teri's car as we were heading toward Bangerter. Whoa! We couldn't get it off for a while, but finally did. Random. We got home safe and sound.

3 comments:

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

I love you Raychel Sheffer!

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Whoops! I meant to say Raychel MANTZ! It's late and I was tired!

Sharon said...

oh i love reunions! its so great to spend time with family!!