Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brother Highlight



Sharon did a little highlight on her sisters and I thought that was so cool, so I wanted to do the same thing, but starting with my brothers.
Ryan is number 3 out of 8, and the oldest boy. He has the most tender loving heart, and does the best at everything he tries. This guy is amazing fast and was part of the Bingham varsity cross country team that won nationals back in 1996 (Right, Ryan?). His PR in a 5K is 15:52. I was basically his shadow because I followed him into running (even though I'm not as good) and went to BYU-Idaho too. Right now he is the father of 3 and is working to become a college level professor. Yeah Ryan!
And here's Cody...Just Kidding!
Here's the real Cody. He's number 4 out of 8, and the only other boy. He's a really fast runner, too and is really fun to be around. I'll never forget his face when we ate smoked turkey together for the first time. I'll also never forget him taking me hunting with him in Meyersvalley or on other horse back rides at the ranch. He's amazing with horses, and likes to ride a scooter. He is the father of 2 and sells life insurance with Prudential.

I'm mega blessed to have such awesome brothers.

1 comment:

Angeli said...

This is really nice. Your brothers are the best, I am prejudice of course, but they truly are nice to have. Nice pictures too. Hang in there.
MOM