Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Blogger

The way that I write reminds me of my high school English essays. I have one paragraph circled and inserted with an arrow half way through, and then one written sideways as part of another. It takes me a while to write everything so it's smooth. So with that in mind, I forgot to mention that Parker is a hypoplastic baby. He was born without the left side of his heart, and had a stroke in January. He spent from then until June in heart failure and received a heart June 10...special day. They give him anti-rejection immuno suppressants to help him not reject the heart, so it's really important to keep him away from people until his heart is strong enough. Life is such a miracle.

2 comments:

Chelsea and Ford Stewart said...

Hi Raychel,
this is Chelsea Tebbs Stewart...I want to add you but I don't know how. So if you want to add me my blogspot is chelseaandfordstewart.blogspot.com

Raychel said...

Thanks Chelsea!