Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cool Neighbors


Our new neighbors are the coolest people ever! Michelle, who lives just next door has a photography business and whipped her camera out on halloween when we were out talking to the missionaries. She took a whole bunch of really cute pictures of Shay while she was running around in her bee costume. This one is my favorite.

My doctor's appointment went well today. I'm 2 1/2 cm dilated. The doctor says I won't go all the way to my due date. He said if my water breaks to get to the hospital quick vd shjas aa Shay wanted to post a little bit.

Alisa came with me today to watch Shay while I went in to the doctor. Paul has been super busy with school. He has 2 big tests on Friday in Biology and Chemistry. It's been great weather.

3 comments:

Rory and Melissa Peterson said...

That is a really cute picture!! Shay is one of the cutest little girls ever!!!

Angeli said...

Good stuff to know. I'm ready. I wasn't on the internet yesterday and your phone is not answering so thanks for the post.

Katy said...

so cute!!!