Tuesday, November 4, 2008

News Flash

So, Paul is having serious anti-Gavin name issues. He says he likes Braxton or Gabriel better. Well, I guess we'll wait for the day and see what he looks like. I'm still set on Gavin. I also want Paul for a middle name, but Paul wants Sean. We're both pretty equal on other middle names like Kurt, or Cuyler. What do you guys think? Paul was saying we should have people guess when we're going to have the baby, and whoever wins gets to have their name as his middle name....I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want a girls name in there, though. We'll have to pass that one up.

This is so funny...Shayden is learning things every day, and I was trying to teach her "belly button," but she pats her belly button and says, "Butt." Every time I say button..."Butt."

3 comments:

Rory and Melissa Peterson said...

Isn't it crazy how hard it is to find a name that both parents like at the same time?! There are so many different issues that come into play. I think we decided on a name last night, but we're not sure enough to actually tell people yet. Good luck trying to decide!

Julie said...

I'm all about naming a son after you, so I vote for Paul as a middle name for sure. Of those names you said, I like Gavin the best. Sorry Paul! Good luck deciding! Sometimes deciding on a name is more torture than labor, right?!?

Cricket :)

Lisa said...

Names, names, so hard. The time is creeping up! Maybe if he's born on Thanksgiving you could name him after a famous Pilgrim or something. :)