Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Camera's Finally Dead

Our camera just died. I don't know what it's problem is, but it won't turn on even with fresh batteries. Well, time for a new one. No new pictures until then. I got it for my birthday from my parents Oct. 2005. Oh, those college days. I sure had a good time back then. Sometimes I relive that when I go biking with Alisa up Logan Canyon, or playing games with my neighborhood friends. Life is so good now, too. I went with some friends to Bear Lake this last Friday night and was gone almost 24 hours. By morning I just wanted to hug and cuddle Shayden and Gavon all day. That was quite a change from "Stop wanting me to hold you all the time." Paul was great to watch the kids for me. I didn't get much sleep, though. I came home to a messy house, but the kids were alive and happy. I love you Paul!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

My camera is still alive, I gave it to my little sister though... who knows how long it will last. I love these days too, but I aslo miss the college days sometimes...

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Awesome...about your 24 hour trip, not your camera.

Lisa said...

I hate broken Cameras---this is cody