Monday, March 8, 2010

Gavon's Stats

Gavon is such a solid little boy, and he eats so much I thought he would be much heavier. It surprised me to find his stats at his apointment today.

Length: 29.75 in. 12%
Weight: 23.63 lbs 36%
Head Circ.: 19.2 in. 88%

He handled the shots like a trooper. He's such a good kid. I love how he gets so excited and laughs. He's still a major dare devil and walks straight off the big slide. I really have to watch that kid.

Lately I've been having mommy nightmares; the ones where you leave or forget about your kid, and you find them later hurt because you left them. I always wake up scared from those.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Thanks for reminding me to schedule MY Gavin's shots! :) Glad you had fun at Bear Lake and the kids ever survived! :)

Angeli said...

Good stats! He is growing right up. I want to see him sooooon. The nightmares sound scarey. Hope you don't have anymore.

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Now I'm all homesick to see them!