Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grandpa/Race Day

Gavon LOVED Grandpa. He would just snuggle up, wrap his arms around his neck and push his cheek to Grandpa's face. It was so cute!
We had Fortune Cookie after the race with my mom, Sheila and Crystal. We missed you Kami!! Right as we sat down, Sheeb said, "Now if only Kami were here."
Here's me and my finishing metal. It felt great! I definitely want to do the Riverton 1/2 Marathon again. Lynette did it too; so fun. I got a 1:43, 1st in my age division and I think 12th woman overall. Lynette got 3rd overall with a 1:35--amazing!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Good for you, lady! That is awesome! I can't believe how big your Gavon is! What a cutie! Is his hair going lighter like Shay's?

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Raychel!! I keep wanting to call you and say good job!!! THAT IS SO FAST! Shay and Gavon are so stinkin cute...I wish I could see them! I love that I was missed. I will return triumphant now.

Angeli said...

It was a fun weekend with your family. We missed you for Easter. Looks like you had fun though.