Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reading to Baby

I just found Shayden reading a book to her baby doll. Cute! She is now 100% potty trained. Hallelujah.

Yesterday I took the kids to the library in the bike trailer. I went with one of my neighbor friends who is due April 8, so she was almost 8 months pregnant, and she totally whooped me. I was breathing hard less than 1/2 mile from home and she was barely winded the whole time. My trailer did have a 2 and heavy 1 year old (Gavon is huge!) but that's no excuse.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Y'know, Sometimes I think you're kinda crazy, Raychel. And I mean that in a good way.

SHEFFERS 'R' US said...

Hooray for potty training!!! Addy is close and I can't wait. Good work Raychel!


-Julie

Angeli said...

That is so cute. I can picture her doing just what you do to her. Wow.